Palo Alto Networks
The Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform has four key characteristics that enable the prevention of successful cyberattacks:
- Natively integrated technologies that leverage a single-pass architecture to exert positive control based on applications, users and content to reduce organizational attack surface, support open communication, orchestration, and visibility, and enable consistent security posture, providing the same protection on the endpoint, in the data center, on the network, in public and private clouds, and across SaaS environments.
- Automation of protection by creating and reprogramming security postures in real-time across the network, endpoint and cloud environments to counter new threats, allowing teams to scale with technology, not people.
- Extensibility and flexibility that allow for consistent protection as users move off physical networks – and as organizations expand – and adopt new technologies and architectures.
- Threat intelligence sharing that enhances prevention and minimizes the spread of attacks by taking advantage of the network effects of automated sharing of protections across a global community.
Fortinet provides top-rated network and content security, as well as secure access products that share intelligence and work together to form a cooperative fabric. This unique security fabric combines Security Processors, an intuitive operating system, and applied threat intelligence to give you proven security, exceptional performance, and better visibility and control--while providing easier administration.
Fortinet's flagship enterprise firewall platform, FortiGate, is available in a wide range of sizes and form factors to fit any environment, and provides a broad array of next generation security and networking functions. Complementary products can be deployed with a FortiGate to enable a simplified, end-to-end security infrastructure covering:
- Network security
- Data center security (physical and virtual)
- Cloud security
- Secure (wired and wireless) access
- Infrastructure (switching and routing) security
- Content security
- Endpoint security
- Application Security
A blend of software and hardware that’s a load balancer and a full proxy. It gives you the ability to control the traffic that passes through your network.
The BIG-IP platform is a smart evolution of Application Delivery Controller (ADC) technology. Solutions built on this platform are load balancers. And they’re full proxies that give visibility into, and the power to control—inspect and encrypt or decrypt—all the traffic that passes through your network.
Detect Assets, Vulnerabilities and Threats in Your Infrastructure
Nessus® is the world’s most widely-deployed vulnerability assessment scanner, chosen by more than 1.6 million users across the globe. Nessus quickly and accurately identifies vulnerabilities, configuration and compliance issues, and malware in physical, virtual and cloud environments.
Tenable.io™ is the first Cyber Exposure platform to provide visibility into any asset on any computing platform. It enables security teams and executives to manage vulnerabilities and risks across the entire attack surface with confidence. Tenable.io delivers a modern approach that supports dynamic assets like cloud and containers.
The SecurityCenter® family manages and analyzes vulnerability data across the organization, prioritizes security risks and provides automated frameworks and compliance reporting. With continuous monitoring, security teams can measure and visualize the effectiveness of the security program using SecurityCenter’s pre-built, highly customizable dashboards and reports and the industry’s only Assurance Report Cards®.